This tour will take you to the Comuna 13, you will see the history of the graffiti a tour of the history of its neighborhoods and some of its streets, then you will go to take the tramway and cable car where you will see others graffiti that tell the history of the city a review of the gallery of messages captured by graffiti artists on various walls, which speak of the memory of this area.
1. Pick up at Hotel.
2. Comuna 13.
5. Cable car.
Pick up/drop off, Certified guide, Bottle of water, Insurance, Entry/Admission – Metro de Medellin.
Food, Alcoholic drinks.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event.