Wonderful experience, for coffee lovers, in this tour you will learn the history of the coffee, collect coffee like a farmer, taste different kinds of coffee, have a typical lunch, learn how to differentiate good or bad coffee.
This is a typical itinerary for this product.
Stop At: D`Arrieroswill go to a nice coffe farm outside Medellín 45 minutes approximately, will collect, taste, and see coffee process. have a typical lunch.
Duration: 4 hours.
Lunch – typical Antioquia’s lunch, Private transportation, All Fees and Taxes, Coffee and/or Tea, Entry/Admission – D`Arrieros.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event.