In this Comuna or slum you can take a tour of the history of its neighborhoods and some of its streets, a review of the gallery of messages captured by graffiti artists on various walls, which speak of the memory of this area. The inhabitants of the area define the commune 13 as -The best balcony in the city.
1. pick up at Hotel.
2. Escalators comuna 13.
3. Cable Car.
Entry/Admission – Medellin Metrocable, Entry/Admission – Metro de Medellin, Certified guide, Typical IceCream, Bottle of water, Insurance, Pick up/drop off.
Food, Alcoholic drinks.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event.