An authentic little village paisa, a site that due to its uniqueness has become one of the must-see destinations for those who travel to Antioquia, There are 740 steps to access the top of the imposing monolith Peñol de Guatapé or Piedra del Peñol, 220 meters high,a strategic place for those who climb to its summit, as they achieve the best panoramic view of the region and the reservoir of more than 2 200 hectares. Enjoy Wonderful experience for coffee lovers, in this tour you will learn the history of the coffee, all it’s process, collect coffee like a farmer, taste coffee, learn how to differentiate good or bad coffee
1. Pick up at Hotel.
2. Replica el peñol.
3. Coffee farm.
4. The rock.
Pick up/drop off, Certified guide, Bottle of water, Insurance, Coffe tasting.
Food, Alcoholic drinks.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event.