Uncover the history of Medellin on a 3-hour tour with a very informative tour guide. Explore his neighborhood, where he died, the building where his family live and his grave. You’ll go to a lot of different places in the city, experience the beauty of Medellin seing all the green and all the nice things that it can offer, you’ll learn the history of the city and the truth about Pablo Escobar.
1. Pick up at Hotel.
2. Memorial park.
3. The cemetery.
4. The house where he died.
5. His neighborhood.
Pick up/drop off, Certified guide, Bottle of water, Insurance.
Food, Alcoholic drinks.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event.