Dive deep into the story of Colombia’s most infamous drug lord, Pablo Escobar, during this 4-hour private tour. Visit locations that were key to his operations including the jail and the cemetery where he is buried. Will take the cable car to enjoy the view from the city. Learn about the history and impact of Pablo Escobar on Medellin and Colombia from your guide as you explore the city.
1. Pick up at Hotel.
2. The jail (Cathedarl).
3. The cemetery.
4. The house where he died.
5. Cable car.
Pick up/drop off, Certified guide, Bottle of water, Insurance, Entry/Admission – Metro de Medellin, Entry/Admission – Medellin Metrocable
Food, Alcoholic drinks.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event.